venting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At 15 years old, I was pretty good with computers. I worked as the assistant to a net admin for a multi-branch lumber company. It was good stuff, lots of problem solving - and I already had my own office.

Now a little over a month away from 25 years of age, I'm nearing the mid-point of my final year of law school. I've learned quite a bit, matured at least a little, and lost more than one hair along the way... As a law clerk for a state agency, I see a few interesting issues and a whole lot of mundane regulations cross my desk. I have felt generally appreciated. However, today I was informed that due to space limitations, I would henceforth be SHARING MY GODDAMN CUBICLE...

Now I feel like that strange little guy in the movie Office Space, when they took away his Swingline Stapler...


--------
update!
--------

a subtle indication of my concern, heard by the right ear, has solved the problem - and my dignity restored.


1 Responses to “venting”

  1. Blogger Leena 

    office space guy = milton! i am so him!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3