Bush's Divine Inspiration...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, the BBC reported on Bush's most recent conference with Palestinian ministers - in which our *esteemed president* claimed to have had direct communication with the almighty...

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Did your god also tell you to desecrate the environment, to hate gays, to lie to the general public, and to provide tax breaks for the richest 1% at the expense of the poor?

How dare you claim any association to my religion, much less divine inspiration, when your actions and beliefs couldn't be further from the concepts of love, kindness, and forgiveness central to Christianity. Your warmongering god bears no relation to my God.


1 Responses to “Bush's Divine Inspiration...”

  1. Blogger History Hack 

    Amen

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3